The RYO T-Rex Riding boots are the perfect blend of comfort and functionality. A microfiber leather upper layer and a comfort foam with Superdry lining on the inside. The entire boot is double stitched for a reinforced make and a prolonged life.
The RYO T-Rex Riding boots come with the YKK zipper with a Velcro band for a better fit and comfort. Glued compound anti-slip outer sole for better grip in slippery surfaces. Metal middle sole is added for better rigidity. Pronation protectors are added for improved safety with a replaceable toe slider.
The RYO T-Rex Riding boots are CE rated EN 13634:2015, 222 IPS IPA.
RYO T-Rex Riding Boots Specification :
- Microfiber leather upper layer.
- Comfort foam with Superdry lining.
- Double stitching reinforcement for prolonged life.
- YKK zipper with Velcro band
- Glued compound anti-slip outer sole with oil and petrol resistance.
- Metal middle sole for added rigidity.
- Pronation protector for added safety.
- Replaceable toe sliders.
- Leather shifter to reduce wear and tear over prolonged usage.
- TPU shin plate and ankle protection with pivot system.
- TPU heel cap protector for heavy impact absorption.
- CE rated EN 13634:2015, 222 IPS IPA