Rynox Storm Evo 2 Riding Jacket is nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
- Shoulder and Elbow- Knox Microlock CE Level 2 protectors certified to EN 1621-1:2012 Type B (T+/T-)
- Back- Knox Microlock CE Level 2 protector certified to EN 1621-2:2014 (T-)(New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017(New for 2021)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell- Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile- 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Zones- Invista Cordura® panels at shoulders and elbows
- External Metal Sliders- On shoulders
- DWR Shell- DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System- Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit- Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Fit- Sports touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation- Strategically placed 4 intake vents, 4 cross vents and 1 exhaust vent
- Ergonomic Trims- Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort- Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation- Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Custom Developed Girth Adjustor Fittings- Improved load bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of fit modulation.
- Custom Developed Micro Velcro Closures- No chafing on skin. Sleek design. Stronger performance.
- Cargo Capacity- 2 side pockets