India has a range of top rated motorbikes. However not all will suit the requirement of every rider. Few key-points can help one determine the best bike for you in the year 2023:
- Reviews: Suggestions and reviews from reputable sources, motorcycle enthusiasts, and official publications. Magazines, websites, and forums certainly prove very informative.
- What is Your Need: Are you looking for a commuter, cruiser, sports bike, or adventure-touring model? As you will then need to look for things like comfort, performance, fuel efficiency, and intended use.
- Budget: Your budget is a large contributor as bikes come in a wide range of prices, so knowing how much you’re willing to spend will help narrow down your options.
- Test Ride: Take a test ride on different models. Nothing like touch, feel, experience and buy.
- Maintenance Costs: Some bikes have a very high maintenance costs. So do check that out.
- Upgrades: Manufacturers may release new models or updates to existing ones. So do new launches.
- Customer Reviews: They are the real and hands on experience information that gives a true insight into the product. So do read them.
- Resale Value: The resale value of the bike is certainly a factor that matters to a lot of us. So do study this before you decide your model.
- Safety Features: Ensure that the bike comes equipped with essential safety features like ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) and other modern safety technologies.
- Post-Sales Service: It is important that sellers give your service even after sale as it is very important for maintenance and any potential warranty claims.
Every person has different needs, choices, affordability and requirements. So instead of simply following the trend, it is advisable to do your own research and decide which model of motorcycle suits you the best.