OUTER SHELL: Fiber Glass
Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the faceshield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
An internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3 lining of the new ScorpionExo 2015 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
TCT THERMODYNAMICAL COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY:
Extremely light, having reduced the weight of the new Exo-1200 Air by nearly 250 g, the new TCT structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures.
- Shield lock system: a 3 position lever allows to lock the shield in closed or slightly opened position.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
- Visor locking system: one control lever (3 positions) for locking the visor in the closed or slightly open position.
- Breath deflectors: improved freedom from fogging.
- Chin shield: reduces noise.