Gaerne GP-1 Boots, a product for racing coming from extensive studies and research, experience and association with champions and athletes. Technological innovation, attention to detail and comfort, Italian styling and fifty years of passion and experience characterize this product.
- Made of carbon composite that avoids unnatural compression and extensions of the foot allowing the foot to move naturally and prevent ankle twisting without compromising flexibility.In the unfortunate event of a fall, the inner zip is protected by a rubber band , while a lever micrometer is used to adjust the boot at the level of the calf , and finally an elastic insert placed at the level of the ankle facilitates the closure .
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- The upper is made of Lorica and has joint bellows plates and polyurethane , the sole is rubber with different densities and the foot-bed at the heel ensuring total comfort.
- Adjustable calf closing system
- High Protection paramarce, shaped anatomically.
- Fully washable & removable inner sole.